There will be no lessons during the following times in 2021:
- Jan 18 (MLK Day)
- Feb 15 (Winter Break - Murray County)
- Mar29 - Apr 2 (Spring Break - Whitfield County)
- Apr 5 (Spring Break - Murray County)
- May 17-21 (Ms. Pam's vacation)
- May 31 (Memorial Day)
- Sept 6 (Labor Day)
- Oct 18-22 (Ms Pam's vacation)
- Nov 13 Fall Recital (Tentative)* 2:00 pm at Cohutta First Baptist
- Nov 15-26 (Recital Break + Thanksgiving)**
- Dec 20-31 (Christmas Break - Lessons Resume Mon Jan 3, 2022)
*Recital date and format subject to change. If possible, we will have an in person Fall Recital on Nov. 13. Alternatively, we will have a Virtual Holiday Recital in December.
**We will only take Nov 15-19 off if we have an in person recital, otherwise we will meet.
Fees are charged at a flat rate by the month and are not lowered for missed lessons, vacations or holidays. The monthly payment represents a percentage of total yearly tuition and does not change regardless of the actual number of lessons per month. Rescheduling and/or make up lessons are not guaranteed, so attend as many lessons as you can.
If lessons are canceled by the teacher other than dates listed on the calendar a price adjustment will be made.
However, if lessons are canceled by the teacher other than dates listed on the calendar a price adjustment will be made.