There will be no lessons during the following times in 2020:
- Jan 1-3 (New Year's)
- Feb 17 (School Holiday)
- Mar 23-24 (Ms Pam will be at the Music Teacher's Conference in Chicago)
- Mar 31-Apr 3 (Spring Break - Whitfield County)
- Apr 20-23 (Ms Pam’s vacation)
- May 25 (Memorial Day)
- June 30-July 2 (4th of July dates)
- Sept 7 (Labor Day)
- Oct 19-22 (Ms Pam's vacation)
- Nov 16-26 (Recital Break + Thanksgiving)*
- Dec 21-31 (Christmas Break - Lessons Resume Mon Jan 4, 2021)
Recital - Nov 14 at 2:00 PM at Cohutta First Baptist Church
*Recital counts as a lesson and we will not meet the following week
Fees are charged at a flat rate by the month and are not lowered for missed lessons, vacations or holidays. The monthly payment represents a percentage of total yearly tuition and does not change regardless of the actual number of lessons per month. No make up lessons will be given, so attend as many lessons as you can.
However, if lessons are canceled by the teacher other than dates listed on the calendar a price adjustment will be made.