There will be no lessons during the following times in 2018:
- Jan 1-3 (New Year's)
- Jan 15 (Martin Luther King Day)
- Feb 15-20 (Winter Break - Thurs through Tues)
- Mar 30-Apr 6 (Spring Break - includes Good Friday)
- May 21-25
- May 28 (Memorial Day)
- July 2-6 (4th of July week)
- Sept 3-7
- Nov 12-23 (Thanksgiving)*
- Dec 17-31 (Christmas Break - Lessons Resume Mon Jan 7, 2019)
FALL RECITAL: Saturday, Nov 10th at 2:00 pm at Cohutta First Baptist in Cohutta*
*NOTE: This year we will count Recital as a lesson and will not meet the following week.
Fees are charged at a flat rate by the month and are not lowered for missed lessons, vacations or holidays. The monthly payment represents a percentage of total yearly tuition and does not change regardless of the actual number of lessons per month. No make up lessons will be given, so attend as many lessons as you can.
However, if lessons are canceled by the teacher other than dates listed on the calendar a price adjustment will be made.